How to grasp the three links of function, ergonomics, and aesthetics is the main task of furniture designers, and it is also the basic criterion to reflect the level of furniture design. A good office furniture design solution should take into account the following aspects:
1. The graphic design should echo the client's architectural structure and be organically combined. Reasonable and effective use of space, maximize the benefits of office space, adapt to local conditions, tailor-made, the whole plane has a strong sense of design.
2. The graphic design should fully consider the customer's organizational structure, the number, and functions of the department, and meet the particularity of the work of each department and the requirements for desktop space.
3. Graphic design should meet the needs of customer management culture, and choose between openness and privacy. Some companies emphasize communication and coordination, some companies emphasize trust authorization, and some emphasize independent work. Our graphic design requirements meet the convenience of customer management.
4. The high level of graphic design is to create cultural value, that is, to create individuality, to create beauty, and artistic value. This requires us to combine the characteristics of the customer's corporate culture, product image, and Cl strategy requirements. The low standard is to implement the decoration intention and conform to the decoration style; the high standard is to make up for the deficiencies in the decoration and compliment and complement each other with the decoration project.
5. The design of style is the soul of interior design, and it is also the eye-catching part. The same graphic design has different styles of application. The design of style - one aspect is related to graphic design, and more importantly depends on the style and color of the furniture, which also fully considers the individual and unique requirements of customers; on the other hand, it must meet the requirements of aesthetics, pursue beauty and Artistic value, creating unique cultural value for customers.