1. The shape of the sofa. The appearance of the sofa should be full and well-proportioned, the height should be appropriate, and the fabric should have no obvious color difference. The fabric is free from defects such as damage, stains, and skipped stitches. The stitches have no skip stitches or floating threads. The exposed foam nails should be neatly arranged and free from defects such as loose knocking and flat paint removal.
2. The wooden parts of the wooden sofa. The wooden parts of the wooden sofa must be free of cracks and looseness; the surface paint film coating is smooth and smooth, the color is similar, and there is no paint film falling off.
3. The structural strength of the sofa. When purchasing, you can shake the armrest of the sofa and the backrest without shaking or sound. You can touch the seat and back of the sofa with your hands and press hard for 2-3 times each. It is estimated whether the sofa seat surface can withstand the pressure of the human body for a long time.
4. Leather material requirements for leather sofas. The industry standard stipulates that the products named as full leather sofas are covered with natural animal leather except for the bottom of the sofa seat surface. The product of the nominal leather sofa stipulates that the seating surface, the front of the backrest, the upper surface of the backrest and the inner side of the armrest and the upper surface of the armrest are all covered with natural animal leather.
5. The main size requirements of the sofa. QB / T 1952.1-2003 "Software Furniture Sofa" industry standard stipulates: the seat height of the sofa is 360mm ~ 420mm; the seat depth is between 480mm ~ 600mm; the armrest height is less than or equal to 250mm. The back height is greater than or equal to 600mm. These main size regulations are mainly to meet the basic requirements in use.