1. Carry out regular maintenance of the furniture: under normal circumstances, it is sufficient to wax once a quarter, so that the furniture looks shiny and the surface does not attract dust, and it is easier to clean.
2. Prevent dust: The relatively high-grade log furniture generally made of mahogany, teak, oak, walnut, etc. have exquisite carved decoration. If they cannot be cleaned and removed regularly, dust will easily accumulate in the small gaps and affect the appearance. At the same time, the dust is more The killer that makes wooden furniture "age" quickly.
3. Avoid scratching hard objects: do not allow cleaning tools to touch the furniture when cleaning. You should always pay attention not to let hard metal products or other sharp objects collide with furniture to protect the surface from scratches and wire hanging.
4. Prevent moisture: wooden furniture should not be placed in a very humid place, so as to prevent the wood from swelling when wet, it will rot easily after a long time, and the drawer cannot be opened.
5. Keep moisturized: The moisturization of wooden furniture cannot be provided by moisture, that is to say, it cannot be simply wiped with a damp cloth, but should use professional furniture care essential oil, which contains natural orange that is easily absorbed by wooden fibers Oil can lock the moisture in the wood, prevent the wood from cracking and deforming, and at the same time nourish the wood. From the inside to the outside, the wooden furniture can be replayed and the life of the furniture can be extended.
6. Avoid direct sunlight: Although the winter sun is not as violent as the summer, the prolonged sun exposure and the inherently humid climate make the wood too decaying, prone to cracks and partial discoloration.
If you have a piece of furniture made of high-quality plywood — such as a beautiful veneer furniture, you do n’t need to worry too much about it. If you have solid wood furniture at home, you should arrange it with great care.